This historic hotel has an ideal location in Hue, facing the Perfume River, just a few minutes from the citadel.
A French businessman, Mr. Bogaert, who had a cement factory, built the hotel in 1901. It was quickly sold to the Morin family in 1905, which developed it until the Indochina War. Its history was then intimately connected with the country history; the building was damaged in 1946-47 when it housed the French forces attacked by the Viet Minh. It was officially ceded to a Vietnamese businessman in 1951. From 1951 to 1995 the building underwent all possible wars and inclement weather (especially during the Tet Offensive). Its renovation from 1995 to 1997 makes it came back to the category of colonial palaces, for our greatest happiness.
This impressive building comprises 180 rooms, including 18 suites
The Jules Ferry, European and Vietnamese cuisine
The Royal, culture and Vietnamese Gastronomy
The Rendez-Vous, tea room and snack all day, outside terrace in a garden planted with trees
The Panorama, bar with view
Swimming pool, fitness center, snooker