Former Governor’s residence, the main building is a century-old colonial mansion fully restored and protected by UNESCO. Deserted in 1910, then used as a political detention center after the political change of 1975 (some of the watchtowers still remain in the main courtyard). Transformed into hotel in 2010. Haven in a lush garden, it is located 5-minute drive from the heritage Old Town (free transportation), in the quiet residential quarter of Ban Mano. An elegant fusion of Far Eastern exoticism and Colonial French splendour, restored with taste.
25 suites with high ceiling located around the swimming pool, divided into:
17 garden suites and 3 heritage suites, both with private garden
4 pool villas
1 signature Governor’s residence (2 bedroom suite)
Governor’s Grill, Lao and International food cooked by talented chiefs, served in a luxurious tent amidst the lush botanical garden. Savor signature buffalo meat cooked various ways.
25meter pool, spa (one of the best in town!), 24/7 Fitness center, baby-sitting on request, cooking class, limo transfer, bicycles, excursions.